NORTH PLATTE, Neb.-Officials with the West Central District Health Department lowered the COVID-19 Community Risk Dial slightly on Thursday, however, it still remains in the Orange or "Elevated" level.
The risk dial moved from a 2.19 down to a 2.12 this week, which remains within the elevated risk level.
There were changes in the following variables that contributed to the movement in the dial:
WCDHD reports decreases in the following (please reference the WCDHD risk dial website page for additional information):
- Measure ID R1: Weekly positivity rate
- Measure ID R3: Case rate per million
- Measure ID R12: Medical & Surgical Beds
We had an increase in the following:
- Measure ID R2: Trajectory of cases
- Measure ID R4: Average Daily Hospitalization
The risk dial will be updated every Thursday after the information is reviewed by the Public Health Command Center. Dial updates are posted HERE.