News Release WCDHD
The risk dial moved from a 2.35 up to a 2.88 this week, which remains within the elevated risk level. There were changes in the following variables that contributed to the movement in the dial:
We had an increase in the following:
- Measure ID R0: Positivity Rate (Overall)
- Measure ID R1: Positivity Rate (Weekly)
- Measure ID R3: Case Rate per Million
- Measure ID R4: Average Daily Hospitalization
- Measure ID R6: Ventilator Availability
- Measure ID R7: Community Spread
- Measure ID R10: Contact Tracing
- Measure ID R11: Individuals Affected
Your partnership and collaboration in identifying close contacts is significant in mitigating the spread of COVID-19, bringing our community to a lower risk of spread.
The risk dial will be updated every Thursday after the information is reviewed by the Public Health Command Center. Dial updates are posted to: and the WCDHD Facebook page.
For COVID-19 case number updates within the West Central District Health Department Jurisdiction, check the WCDHD Dashboard .